I honestly cannot get enough of this brand! The prices are so affordable, I can’t resist! They were nice enough to offer me a free birthday gift with a min $10 purchase, that was easy enough because I had some stuff that I wanted, but left out of my last purchase. Though when I think about it, the price of shipping pretty much covers the gift, oh well. Anyway, here’s what I got:
1. (Gift) Studio 27 Piece Mini Makeup Collection
2. High Definition Powder $6
3. Mineral Eyeshadow in Angelic $3
4. Studio Daily Brush Cleanser $3
5. Essential line- Smudge Brush $1
6. Essential line- Lip Defining Brush $1
7. Essential line- Eyeshadow Brush $1
Ok, so it was a little over $10 🙂 I love using all this stuff. I got some more brushes, even though I have the studio set because it comes in handy when doing multiple colors and so on.
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Subscribe, “like” FB page on the left, and visit my YouTube channel (MyEye4Fashion).
Until next time 😀